Pharmacy And Preventative Medicine
Marina Bay Animal Hospital is proud to offer our clients the convenience of our in-house pharmacy. We maintain a stock of the most commonly used drugs in the veterinary healthcare field in order to make your pet’s pharmaceutical needs as convenient as possible in your busy lifestyle. Please call during office hours to request a refill of a medication ahead of time for prompt service when you arrive.
When you call, please have the following information available:
- Your Name
- Pet’s Name
- Medication Name
- The quantity you would like refilled.
In addition to our in house pharmacy, our hospital works very closely with outside compounding pharmacies. Through the services of these outside pharmacies, many medications are available as flavored liquids, chewable treats, transdermal gels and more. In the event that you feel your pet would benefit from these services, please speak to your doctor about the options available for your pet’s particular medications.
Flea and Heartworm Prevention
Marina Bay Animal Hospital offers several options for both Flea and Heartworm Prevention. We keep up with product specials and active coupons as well. Please ask your doctor or a staff member for recommendations on which medication is right for your pet and what specials may apply.
- Capstar – Feline and Canine(Over the Counter)
- Cheristin – Feline (Over the Counter)
- Nexgard – Canine (Prescription)
- Activyl Tick Plus – Canine (Over the counter)
- Heartgard – Canine (Prescription)
- Proheart 6 Injectable – Canine (Prescription)
Combination (Flea & Heartworm) Prevention:
- Sentinel – Canine (Prescription)
- Trifexis – Canine (Prescription)
- Revolution – Feline and Canine (Prescription)